Driver / Recycling Assistant
Salary up to £20,475
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (37.5-hour week)
Permanent and full time.
I have been requested to recruit a Driver / Recycling Assistant to join our client based in Chippenham.
You will be responsible for an array of duties including but not limited to:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Safe driving to carry out recycling collections from building sites, industrial units and private homes.
- To assist with delivering products to customers
- Sort, stack and prepare collected products ready for resale. .
- Ensure the upkeep and presentation of the yard, storage areas and vehicles are in good order and clean and tidy at all times.
- Safe and accurate use of a variety of hand and power tools.
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times.
- Follow and comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate must have a clean UK Driving Licence with previous experience in a similar role and provide high levels of Customer Service and presentation to customers whilst representing our client.
You must be physically fit and have the ability and willingness to manual handle and move a variety of quantities and range of material.
Training will be provided however a CSCS card or HBF Card will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com