Digital Marketing Account Manager
Salary – £28,000 – £36,000
Are you looking to build a career in Digital Marketing working for a reputable independent agency?
Look no further! We’re working with a fantastic strategic Digital Marketing agency based in Frome looking to grow their team.
As a multi-skilled team, they are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for both Digital Marketing and personal development. In return, the client can offer a role specifically catered to each hire/ employee dependant on what they are looking for and what they enjoy the most to really develop and focus on those interests! From PPC, SEO, Paid Social, web design, to a combination of all these specialisms, it’s a great opportunity to learn and grow a career in the aspect of digital that you love!
Working with the collaborative team, you will independently manage a list of clients and devise digital strategies across them. The role will be focused across the board of specialisms to deliver great results. Whilst the successful candidate will manage the campaigns for their clients, they will also work closely with the rest of the team including with Account Executives who will help support on the implementation side.
Responsibilities can include:
- Manage and optimise client strategic digital marketing campaigns.
- Be the main point of contact for your clients and keep them updated on progress as well as attend meetings as required.
- Create SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns.
- Analyse and make recommendations for continuous improvement of the performance of campaigns.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and analysis of campaigns.
What they need from you:
- The most important thing is a genuine passion for Digital Marketing.
- Ideally 2 + years’ experience in a digital marketing role – preferably in an agency environment.
- Experienced in managing successful SEO, PPC and Paid Social Ad Campaigns.
- Experience with GoogleAds, GoogleAds Editor, GoogleAnalytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Background and a sound understanding of writing effective Ad copy within platform guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive nature with great initiative, high attention to detail, good time management and naturally organised.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines.