Digital Engagement Manager
Permanent and Full Time
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
I have been requested to assist with the recruitment of a professional and dedicated Digital Engagement Manager to join our client located in Devizes, Wiltshire during an exciting time of growth and change.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented digital communications professional to join a newly-created communications and engagement team.
The purpose of this role is to set up and implement, a me Plan, reflecting local and national policing priorities, to reduce crime and ensure an effective and efficient policing service in Wiltshire.
You will be required to provide evidence of digital strategy development and delivery, development of social media platforms, content creation, email marketing and communications evaluation and have experience:
- Act as a successful digital communications professional within a public sector to develop multiple digital channels, CMSs and Google Analytics and a genuine interest in new and emerging platforms.
- Create exciting, interesting, social media content to engage and inform with the ability to communicate complex information in a clear manner to appeal to multiple audiences of being able to work flexibly, both individually and within a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role – for example creating digital strategies and digital content within the public sector or in a media environment.
- You will have lead responsibility for the development of all digital content and engagement a department.
- Duties will include setting strategy, researching, sourcing and creating impactful and engaging content to support communications campaigns and engagement programmes.
- Support the Strategic Communications Manager, and the Campaigns and Communications Manager.
This is a busy and reactive position with the strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail. Working towards tight deadlines and therefore the successful candidate must demonstrate that they are able to prioritise their workload effectively.
A keen interest in current affairs/ politics and understanding how of regional and national government works is important.
A full driving licence is essential.
Please note that due to the nature of the organisation, pre employment vetting will be carried out.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have strong professional communication skills please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com