Pay rate: £10.50 per hour
Duration: Temporary contract
My client supplies safety equipment to first responders, offering support to several fire brigades throughout the UK.
Due to a busy orderbook they are looking to recruit a Despatch Operative to support their Service Department.
The main function of this role will be to aid and contribute to the 7-day turnaround process, working alongside other service colleagues to ensure correct return of garments to specified location or station.
- Folding and packing garments correctly to meet customer requirement
- Liaising with drivers as required for correct delivery
- Investigate queries, following through to completion
- Inputting data onto the in-house systems
- General administration of paperwork and despatch notes
- Following the 7-day turnaround process
- General stores housekeeping as required
- Must have an organised and systematic approach
- Ability to multitask efficiently and methodically
- Able to work within a small but busy team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am – 17:00pm Monday – Thursday and 08:00 – 16:30 Fridays, with free on-site parking.
There will be an immediate start available for the right candidate
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.