Customer Service Coordinator
£19,651 per annum + benefits
Do you have a strong background in customer service and administration? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced and dynamic department where team work is key? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their growing team in Trowbridge. You will be playing a vital role within the department, as you will be the first point of contact for customers with regards to their orders and queries.
- Processing customer orders received via telephone and email
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Updating customers on their order process
- Manage the department inbox
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Booking and checking incoming orders
- Liaising with customers with regards to their deliveries
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fast but accurate data entry speed
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
Due to the client’s location having your own transport would be beneficial.
Due to this position starting imminently, candidates will need to be available at short notice.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.