Customer Service Coordinator
£21,000 – £22,000 per annum
Would you love to work for a unique and marketing leading organisation? Do you have previous customer service experience? If so, then apply today, as this could be the opportunity for you!
Working in partnership with my client, we are currently looking to recruit an engaging and professional Customer Service Coordinator to join their dedicated team in Melksham. Working within a friendly and very established customer service team, you will be working within a fast paced department, where the customer is at the heart of everything they do!
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Processing orders
- Maintaining and updating the order book
- Ensure orders are dispatched and delivered on time
- Processing refunds and credits
- Contacting customers to ensure payments are made
- Liaising with the Team Leader weekly
- Resolving customer complaints via email and phone
- General administrative duties
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and engaging telephone manner
- Confident liaising with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Be able to provide a great level of service
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week).
Due to the client’s location you will require your own transport, but there is free on-site parking.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.