Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you enjoy working within a small but dedicated team? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
Due to continued growth, my client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team in Melksham. You will be providing daily clerical support to the team and a high quality service to the organisations customers.
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries
- Resolve queries and provide advice
- Log maintenance requests
- Taking payments
- Assist with satisfaction surveys via post and telephone
- Manage electronic and paper filing systems
- Open, record and distribute post
- Inputting data onto the in-house CRM
- General administration
- Previous experience within administration / customer service environment
- Confident and professional manner
- Able to work on your own imitative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am – 4.30pm.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, friendly working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support – there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.