Customer Service Advisor Swindon Wiltshire
Customer Service Advisor
20,000 per annum
Do you have a strong background in customer service? Do you enjoy building longstanding business relationships with customers? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their well-established team in Swindon. You will be reporting to the Customer Sales Supervisor, where you will be providing a first class service to internal and external customers.
- Provide quotations and prices for products and services
- Generate, coordinate and process orders
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Resolve queries and complaints
- Liaise with other departments and colleagues
- Manage and develop existing customer accounts
- Previous customer service experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in the heart of Swindon, who have a generous benefits package which includes cycle to work scheme, retail discount portal, buy/sell holiday allowance and many more!
Due to the clients location having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.