Customer Service Advisor
£24,207 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Would you love to work for a growing company in the heart of Bath? Do you thrive to work in a high performing team? If the answer is YES, then apply today as this could be the role you have been looking for!
Working in partnership, my client is looking to recruit a pro-active and professional Customer Service Advisor to join their dedicated team in Bath. You will support the business by providing top quality service to their customers.
- First point of contract for all queries
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Organise and arrange returns
- Provide technical advice
- Maintain accurate records
- General administration
- Previous customer service/call centre experience is essential
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Pro-active and engaging approach
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Sound IT skills
- Free on-site parking
- Twice yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy more
- Staff discount
- Generous pension contribution
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.