Customer Care Manager
£28,000 – £31,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have experience within a managerial customer service environment? Do you have experience working with sensitive information? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their busy team in Chippenham. You will lead the Customer Care Team to case manage complaints from receipt to resolution, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Customer Care Team to deliver excellence in complaint handling
- Performance analysis, reporting on complains and service improvement
- Liaising with other organisations and external stakeholders
- Motivate, support and inspire the team
- Role model complaint handling
- Responsible for the reduction in complaints volume
- Arrange, chair and attend meetings
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Level 4 or 5 NVQ in Customer Service would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of data protection legislation
- Experience of quality control
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to timescales
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week, however the role is currently based at home (due to Covid-19), however there may be occasions where you need to go to the office.
Due to the clients location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.