Back to all jobs
A close-knit, family-feel financial services company based in exquisite offices in Bath are recruiting a credit controller to join the team. Full training will be given to the successful applicant as well as continued professional development.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate is to:
- Contact business customers for outstanding charges and the collection of late payments.
- Utilise negotiation skills to engage with customers and recommend work-out strategies to line management.
- Arrange collection of assets via third parties where appropriate.
- Complete administrative tasks as necessary during the life of the contract, ensuring all data is uploaded onto relevant systems completely, accurately and in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- Monitor customer payment performance.
- Deal with customer service enquiries via telephone, email and post
- Escalate issues and complaints in a timely manner, in accordance with company processes and regulatory requirements
Skills required to be successful in the position:
- Demonstrable strong telephone cash collection experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Good negotiation and general communication skills
- Experience in using MS Office systems (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Opportunity to work from home, free parking at the office and study support.
For more information about this position please apply.