Full Time & Permanent
Up to £24,000
Have you gained previous compliance administration experience?
Are you looking to learn new skills within a growing and dynamic company?
Our client is a supportive and expanding Financial Services organisation and they are now looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join their friendly team.
The purpose of this role is to perform a variety of tasks necessary to maintain the successful and smooth day to day running of their products and services. You will also ensure that the management and administration of all existing and future products and services are conducted within company processes and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include;-
* Learn a variety of tasks including some more compliance related tasks such as: due diligence on investment providers, regular review of more complex investment structures, daily fund due diligence and assisting the operations team in processing dealing instructions.
* Provide support to the small but growing friendly team.
* Provide top quality personal service to clients and build a rapport with those you have regular contact with.
* Work well as part of a team, providing support to colleagues and ensuring the working environment is friendly.
* Assist with the development of both new and existing procedures.
* Previous experience within a Financial Services / Banking or Investments type environment a great advantage.
* Previous experience within a compliance administration.
* Enthusiastic, positive and willing to learn.
* Must have own transport.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation that is very proud of their company and team culture!