Community Engagement Manager
Full Time Permanent
CMD Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Community Engagement Manager, to join their client’s friendly team in Devizes.
As the Community Engagement Manager, you will work with leaders to develop and maintain trust and relationships between the community and the committee. Working with organisations you will support ongoing projects, marketing and promotions to engage the community, showcasing local offerings and promoting the town.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Broaden the reach of the committee through innovative techniques and digital technology
- Drive commitment to embrace digital technology and social media
- Ensure projects across multiple teams are linked with associated initiatives
- Deliver marketing and promotional material
- Ensure efficient
- To be responsible for the efficient management of event management and event promotion
- Become the main point of contact between the Committee, local partners, local businesses and event organisers
- Support the development of communication strategies
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote new projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders to run events and annual activities
- Contract Management
- Investigate complaints
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience within a similar role. You must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels. You will be methodical and organised. Experience of working with local organisations and community groups would be beneficial.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of facilities management in a venues, markets or open space environment
- Knowledge of service planning
- Experience delivering marketing and promotional material and social media campaigns
- Experience of developing tourism projects and campaigns
- Experience of monitoring budgets
- Good IT skills
- A driving licence is essential
This role will be 37 hours per week Monday – Friday. There may be the need for occasional evening and weekend work to attend events
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.