CNC Milling Operator / Machinist
Salary circa £17.00ph
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and dynamic individual to join my client based near Chippenham. You will have the ability to interpret and work from a variety of technical drawings and specifications as well as having a good understanding of the complexities of working with various materials, working towards a high precision standard.
Brief overview of Responsibilities:
- Operating CNC milling machines of various sizes
- Maintain program and tooling records
- Provide feedback to improve programs and machining methods
- Basic inspection of parts
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on CNC milling machines
- CAD / CAM experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday 8.00am – 1.00pm
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.