You will have the responsibility of providing support for sales representatives and assisting and managing client relationships across both new and existing accounts
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Task Orientated & results driven
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrate a level of numeric and IT skills. Including Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills and data entry skills
- Efficient written and verbal skills.
- Strong administration skills
Sales Support Key Responsibilities:
- Works effectively with their dedicated sales rep to hit revenue targets
- To support the dedicated sales rep and manage any sales-related opportunities
- To identify and qualify new sales opportunities via LinkedIn
- To work effectively with the dedicated sales rep to manage all new business opportunities to close
- To help the overall sales team manage and prioritise daily workflow efficiently
- To send and validate quote documentation on behalf of the sales team
- Assist the team in ensuring a high level of client service
- To maintain consistent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- To keep client records relevant, accurate and up-to-date.
- To maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability when meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the successful and accurate completion of tasks
- Ensure confidentiality of customer and client sensitive information
Client Relations Responsibilities:
- Works effectively with their dedicated sales rep to manage both new and existing client relationships
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes for the dedicated sales rep
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour
- Keeping accurate records and account notes
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Gathering client feedback and suggesting new ways to improve service levels
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office Programs, such as Excel and Microsoft Office skills and data entry skills.
- Familiar with LinkedIn as a sales tool
- Both sales and account management experience