Permanent & Temporary
Our client is looking for some experienced carpenter’s and can have either first and second fix experience.
They primarily deal with private residential and conversion work, dealing with private customers as opposed to new build site work.
Your new role:
- You will be working closely with the foreman to understand which tasks you must complete daily
- Must be up to date with the site’s deadline to deliver the project in a timely manor
What we are looking for:
- You must also be able to provide your own tools and equipment (minimum requirement is full hand kit and cordless)
- full personal protective equipment (hard hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves and goggles.
- you must be a highly experienced and qualified carpenter who is consistent, reliable and punctual with a strong working ethic.
- You will also need to have the capacity to work alone by yourself on your own initiative
They have a strong project order book, and with various projects lasting into 2023 this means you can have a run of continual work with this leading developer.