Business Development Manager
Basic Salary £30-35k DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Business Development Manager to be responsible for the growth of new revenue across the business by connecting with leads, generating interest through social media channels and building relationships through networking. This is a client facing role so you will be the person attending conferences and events as the face of the organisation and will act as an ambassador for the brand. You will work closely with the Senior Management Team to drive brand awareness and loyalty.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Working with marketing department to produce sales collateral and other content to raise company profile. This is where this role would suit someone with a marketeer flair and it will be very much a targeted campaign approach to sales.
- Networking and Project work as and when dictated
- Preparing quotes for new clients
- Supporting existing clients
- Consulting clients and researching and reporting on trends.
Business Development Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about interaction and relationship building. You will have a background in product sales to retail or construction clients and general business development experience. Ideally educated to degree level, you will have an empathetic and consultative approach to sales whilst staying focused on revenue growth. If you are passionate, results-driven and commercially minded we would love to hear from you.