Bid Writer Swindon Wiltshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join a well-established organisation offering exceptional professional development opportunities, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, this is the perfect place to make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Our client is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join the Sales and Business Development team to manage all our bids and tenders, reporting directly to the Sales Manager/
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Research potential tender opportunities and recommend opportunities for participation.
- Coordinate all tendering tasks from inception to completion in both the private and public procurement sectors.
- Occasionally contribute in marketing and post bid presentations to both public and private sector clients.
- Liaise with Marketing in the application of the corporate brand and standards of preparation
- Prepare quality documents for expression of interest and prequalification submissions
- Maintain a library of expression of interests and prequalification submissions
- Offer a focal point for the development of bidding best practice
- Provide data on bidding activity for management purposes
- Follow up on lost bids and prepare data
- Develop and maintain strong relations with both customers and competitors to obtain opportunist knowledge and information on their current business activities.
- Demonstrate experience in tender writing for private and public sectors
- Track record of delivering successful bids
- Ability to harness information, both internally and externally
- Diagnose customer requirements effectively and efficiently
- Strong technical writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- If you feel you are the right candidate for this Bid Writer role, then please dont hesitate to apply today!