My client is looking to recruit an experienced ATE Engineer to join their engineering business through a busy period with a new product launch.
The company manufacture safety critical engineered parts for the rail industry, supplying a global customer base with their products.
Within this role you will be support the electronics test team, operating the automated production test equipment.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring that the test equipment used by production is configured correctly and that it is capable of identifying faults specified in requirements
- Support equipment used at customers/suppliers
- Manage lists of open-items and issues against test equipment
- Maintain and develop ATE hardware and software configurations for new test equipment
- Manage change to all relevant test equipment to ensure compliance with change request
- Hands on practical fault-finding resulting in locating the root cause failure
- Analyse test specifications and ensure test solutions meet the specified requirements
Candidate experience required
- Educated to HND/Degree level in Electronics
- PCBA and unit test support experience
- Knowledge of NI Teststand /
- Technical skills to allow script writing.
- NI Teststand & NI Labview/CVI experience
- SQL/database tools
The role will involve working a 37 hour working week Monday to Friday on site in Melksham.
Electronics Engineer, Test Engineer, PCBA Engineer