This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are striving to make significant improvements and develop controls and efficiencies across the business, with both finance and non-finance personnel.
By developing the relevant financial information needed by decision-makers, you will have strong transaction finance experience and have knowledge of month-end controls and timely reporting.
Duties will include:
- Produce a set of monthly statements including a statement of financial position and projected cash flow for the Senior Leadership team.
- Assist with the issue of cashflow positions and budget statements to operational managers
- Ensure all transactions are accounted for on an accrual basis, accounts are reconciled and those variances are investigated
- Contribute to the development of the forecasting cycle on a quarterly and yearly basis, providing structure for senior decision-makers
- Maintain and develop controls that ensure all expenditures charged to the relevant business unit
- Contribute to the coordination and the production of the Annual Accounts and associated papers
The ideal candidate would have some of the following attributes:
- Experience in monthly financial reporting/year-end accounts
- Exposure to IT systems including Excel and Sage
- Strong controls and processes across multiple balance sheets
- Ideally AAT Technician/PQ Accountant
24 days of holiday plus bank holidays rising with tenure
Hybrid working available