Apprenticeship End-Point Coordinator/Administrator
£23,500pa – £27,000pa d.o.e
We are looking for an exceptional Administrator to join our client in Radsatock. Ideally you will have knowledge of apprenticeships, however, if you have a desire to learn and excellent previous administration skills we want to hear from you!
Working as an Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment Coordinator (EPA), you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of apprenticeship assessments are monitored.
- Ensuring that all apprentices have end point assessment provisions in place
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of Apprenticeship Assessment Plans
- Ensuring all apprentices are registered with the appropriate awarding bodies so that assessment can take place
- Researching potential end point assessment organisations
- Registering apprentices to the relevant portal
- Advising and liaising with Assessors to arrange the end point assesment schedule of dates and assessment bookings for apprentices
- Obtaining results and notifying the relevant parties.
- Ensure that all external bodies have received appropriate payments
- Providing regular progress reports to the Team Leader
Skills and Experience:
- Previous substantial Administration experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships is an advantage
This role is working in Radstock however some travel to their sister site in Bath will be required.
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.