Administrator – Financial Services Industry
£20,000 – £24,000
Swindon – Office based
Full time, Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic Administrator with experience within the Financial Services sector? Are you looking for a new role within a growing organisation? If YES we want to hear from you!
My client, who offer Financial Planning Services, are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their small, friendly team in Swindon. Working in collaboration with the team, you will provide administration support to the financial advisors as well as being a point of contact for clients, answering their queries in a timely manner.
- Prepare paperwork for client meetings
- Submit online applications
- Update the inhouse CRM system
- Liaise with providers by phone and email
- Liaise with clients by phone and email
- Using the quotation system for in-house services
- Provide Advisors with template letters for completion
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Ability to manage own time and take initiative to search out solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.