Account Manager (Customer Service)
£27,000 + Quarterly Bonuses
Looking for a company where you can learn and grow professionally with?
We are currently supporting a global manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team. This new role has come about due to progressive growth and the successful candidate will provide administration and internal sales support to a friendly sales team, with full responsibility of managing a small but growing group of UK accounts.
The company believe in providing their employees with a rewarding career path!
Duties will include:
- Project and Quotes creation.
- Negotiate with factories for the best pricing / lead-times.
- Liaise with the external sales team to define customer margins.
- Complete ownership of the order process.
- Generate Purchase Orders / Sales Orders.
- Understand and provide customer status reports.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system.
- Responsible for varying stock models.
- Assisted Customer visits.
- Build strong relationships with all customers.
- Liaise with customer on all aspects of the account management and coordinate and prioritise all customer enquiries.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience within a Sales Support / Account Manager role.
- Competent in using Excel (lookup, pivot tables, etc).
- A desire to develop and progress within the business.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.