Do you have previous account management experience?
Are you experienced with project delivery?
If so, we are working on behalf of a well-established marketing agency, who is requiring an Account Manager to join their team in Frome.
You will be responsible for owning client relationships, managing several projects simultaneously and delivering consistent, exemplary customer service.
- Take and develop well-structured briefs and personally responsible for understanding the brief to ensure the work is clearly defined for the project delivery team
- Develop positive working relationships with customers
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Monitor time and financial guidelines for all projects and report to line management as required
- Work closely with other members of the team on day-to-day operational processes
- Focus on maintaining superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Prepare insights reports, analysis, and research
Our client admires candidates with previous account management experience. Ideally, you will be able to multitask and manage multiple accounts at any one time. Our client’s customers are at the heart of what they do, so likewise, they are looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer service, take ownership and responsibility for their clients, and ensure their projects are delivered to the highest standard.
You will have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, strong team player and show a flair for creativity and innovation.
Any experience or exposure to marketing account management is highly advantageous.