Account Delivery Manager
Full Time & Permanent
Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Customer Champion?
Do you enjoy delivering customer SLA / KPI’s but also look for improvements?
Our client is a global organisation and they are looking to recruit an experienced and commercially aware Account Delivery Manager to be responsible for developing, aligning and achieving the KPIs and objectives of service delivery for a number of assigned accounts in line with the company strategy initiatives.
Main responsibilities will include;-
* Develop overall performance objectives (KPIs) to provide clear guidelines and focus for delivery of business objectives.
* Proactive external communications relating to all aspects of services offered by the company which are relevant to the customer – liaising with customers on a daily basis, forging strong and long lasting relationships, develop mutually beneficial strategies.
* Co-ordinate Customer Service with internal departments to achieve KPIs, SLAs, contract obligations, price lists agreements or service commitments.
* Develop and maintain a schedule of service reviews.
* Identify opportunities to improve services or develop new services to meet the needs of the customer.
* Support the sales department with customer information, identification of new or developing commercial opportunities and collaborate on new bids.
* Experienced, confident and customer facing management professional who enjoys setting and achieving short, medium and long term goals.
* Previous Customer Service and/or Account Management experience of high value customer accounts across a range of services / products.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.