7.5 Tonne Driver
My client is looking to recruit an experienced 7.5 tonne Driver to assist with the removal of waste or recycling.
The main duties within the role are:
- Supervising the crew that you are allocated on a daily basis, ensuring that they are wearing the correct PPE.
- To carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks, ensuring that all equipment is safe to use and clean.
- To drive and operate the assigned vehicle safely and in a courteous manner, obeying traffic regulations observing speed limits and taking all due care and attention at all times, with particular attention to tachograph and “Operators Licence” requirements, such as making sure that vehicle is not overloaded.
- To ensure that all containers or waste receptacles identified for collection are emptied in accordance with the companies policy.
- To ensure the daily schedule of work is completed and accurately recorded using the in-cab device or (where not available) using the documentation as instructed.
- To be responsible for reporting all incidents, damage to bins, private property, and repeated non-presentation of waste and “side-waste” etc using the In-Cab technology in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have a valid UK driving licence with entitlement to drive a 7.5 tonne vehicle, valid CPC and a digital tacho card.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 06:45 -15:15 Friday 06:45-14:45.
There will be a requirement to work Bank Holidays
Full PPE, Training, and a health and safety induction will be provided