1st Line Support Technician
Full Time & Permanent
c.£24,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced 1st Line Support Technician?
Are you keen to join a company that fully supports staff progression and career development?!
A growing company is looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Technician to join their busy and friendly team. You will be supporting customers by responding to usage and technical enquiries, providing system training as well as processing and dispatching customer orders including the accurate completion of the company stock records.
You will also be receipting, testing and recording deliveries received from suppliers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that are very proud of their company culture! The company has good staff retention due to their culture, which includes lots of opportunities for professional and career development!
- Acting as first line support/dispatch, answering the support line and either addressing the issue or scoping it for others.
- Creating and maintaining accurate support requests in the ticketing system to provide precise and detailed customer history and management information.
- Managing role holder’s ticket queue, keeping customers informed of progress and actions and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Developing a knowledge of how to test systems and resolve problems.
- Diagnosing and resolving support issues.
- Contributing to on-line customer training course for company supplied systems.
- Learning how to remotely install and support software packages on customer sites and in the AWS cloud.
- Receiving, checking and booking stock.
- Inspecting and/or testing goods received according to agreed procedures.
- Maintaining the company’s knowledge base records.
- Working with customers using a degree of tact and diplomacy.
As the company encourages and supports staff progression and development, this role has a number of areas of progression including progression to 2nd Line support when able to carry out in depth fault rectification and bug finding and reporting or a field of specialism.
They also provide learning opportunity for all its staff by providing access and time to complete online training courses that benefit both individual and the business.